What Information is Collected?
Puff ’n Stuff Catering collects a limited amount of contact information from visitors through various contact forms. The forms are entirely voluntary and ask only for limited information, including but not limited to first name, last name, company and email address.
An IP address is a number assigned to your computer when you connect to the Internet. As part of the protocol of the Internet, web servers can identify your computer by its IP address. In addition, web servers may be able to identify the type of browser you are using or even the type of computer.
Puff ’n Stuff Catering collects IP addresses and related information for the purposes of system administration, to assess the traffic to our site. We do not link IP addresses to your personally identifiable information.
What Happens to the Information We Collect?
Puff ’n Stuff Catering will not sell or share collected information with anyone. The information collected through the contact forms is used only to better service inquiries.
We abide by the following principles while processing your data:
- we do not collect more information than it is necessary;
- we do not keep your data if it is no longer needed;
Once you decide to contact us you will be asked to provide your personal details such as your name and your email. We will use this data communicate with you. You can find more information about how we process your data once you decide to contact us in Contacting us section.
You have a right to access your data, a right to have information about you corrected or deleted. If processing of your data is based on consent you also have the right to withdraw it at any given time. Withdrawal of your consent will not influence the lawfulness of processing based on this consent before its withdrawal. We will not use your data for the purposes of automated decision-making or profiling. You can find more information about your rights in What are your rights? section.
What information do we collect and when?
Unless you decide to contact us or post a comment on our blog, you can browse our website without giving away any information about you other than your IP address. Recording of your IP address is necessary for technical purposes related to administration of our servers. We will also use your IP address to collect general, statistical information about you (e.g. to get information about the region from which you connect with our website). We will not be able to identify you based only on your IP address.
If you decide to post a comment on our blog or contact our live chat program you will be asked to provide your personal details such as your name and your email. You cannot post a comment without giving away this information about you.
We do not record any of the information that you fill in when using our Signature Generator and we do not use it for any purposes. We will, however, record some anonymous information about you (using the so-called ‘cookies’) if you generate a signature using Signature Generator and we will use it to advertise our products online, as described below.
- to collect anonymous and aggregated statistical data about users’ visits on our website. We use this data to analyze how our website is used and to improve it using Google Analytics and/or other web traffic analytics tools.
- to advertise our products online. We use tracking and remarketing cookies from Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Conversion Tracking and Facebook Custom Audiences to advertise our products online. We make use of all targeting features available in Google AdWords including: demographic and location targeting, remarketing, affinity audiences, custom affinity audiences, in-market audiences, similar audiences (learn more about cookies used in ads by Google and about cookies used by Facebook ). You can customize Google Display Network advertisements using the Google Ads Settings or block it by installing Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Although you can use our website without giving away information about you, once you decide to contact us you will be asked to provide your personal details such as your name and your email address. We will use this data to communicate with you. We will delete your data once your matter is solved and information about you is no longer needed.
You are not obliged to give us any of the information above, but if you decide not to give it to us or provide us with false or incorrect information we may be unable to respond to your message.
What are your rights?
Access to data
You have the right to access the information that we have on you. You can do this by contacting us directly.
We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to give us some additional information that we will use to verify your identity. If you fail to provide such information and the information that you have already given to us is not sufficient to identify you, we may refuse to provide you with information.
We will fulfill your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you with an administrative fee.
Erasure and rectification of data
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate.
We will automatically delete information about you after it is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected. If at any point you wish for us to delete information about you, you can do this by contacting us.
Withdrawal of consent
If processing of your data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you at any point wish to withdraw your consent, you can do this by contacting us. Remember that withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on this consent before its withdrawal.
Disclosure of your data
We guarantee that all your personal information is protected, and that we will not make this information available to third parties in cases different than those specified below, unless you give us a permission to do so or unless such disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that is imposed on us.
We may share information that you provided us with when contacting us with:
- our legal advisors to the extent that such disclosure is necessary to obtain legal advice or protect our rights in legal proceedings;
- governments and law enforcement authorities only if we are required to do so by law. We will always attempt to redirect the law enforcement agency or government to request any data directly from you. If compelled to disclose your data, we will promptly notify you and provide a copy of the demand.
How to contact us and seek additional help?