We recently assisted a well known hotel client to produce the “welcome” course for a 2,100 person gala dinner. After countless hours of detailed preparation we were able to answer the question: what happens when you combine…
- 6,300 precision cut pasta sheets with the word “Welcome” written in 3 languages stamped in squid ink
- 1/4 mile of vegetable mousse in 3 flavors (pea and mint, cauliflower and anise, sweet potato and cumin)
- 25 gallons of roasted red pepper coulis
- 10,000 grape tomatoes carefully scored, roasted, peeled and dehydrated to look like an open flower
- 8,400 fava beans husked, peeled and split
- 8,400 purple cauliflower florets
- 2,100 elephant garlic chips
- 2,100 basil crisps
- 2,100 slivered euro cucumbers
- 4,200 red endive leaves
- 10 cases of hand-cut eggplant skin thread
- 20 gallons of muscatel vinaigrette
- 24 cases of frisee
- and a tremendous 900 man hours?
The answer is a beautifully plated dish of Deconstructed Saffron Pasta Salad with Autumn Vegetables. As always, we tip our hats to the team of chefs who gracefully executed this event!
At Puff ‘n Stuff Catering & Events, we happily provide the same level of enthusiasm and attention to detail for each event we produce. From 20 person lunches, to 2,000 person galas, our mission is to passionately perfect your event!