“With a lot of the clients if they have corporate business meeting coming in and they need lunch everyday from a Friday, Saturday, Sunday we can do that. We can do breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks. A lot of times they don’t have time for their clients to go out and have a lunch break. It’s just easier for us to go in there, it keeps them there, you don’t have to worry about them getting back. So that makes it that much easier for the client, you can keep them all in one space. We can do anything that’s small. I’m doing something this week, they wanted something nice and are doing VIPs for six people. So nothing is too small for us, whatever your needs are, we will try to accommodate you for any kind of event.”
Why Is Puff ‘n Stuff Catering Different from other Florida Caterers?
“The thing that makes Puff ‘n Stuff unique from the other caterers, even though it sounds kind of cliche, really is our people. I know a lot of folks say that, but I truly believe in that here, within our culture. The Puff ‘n Stuff culture supports our team and it supports them in a way that it gives them the ability to excel at what they are doing. We have a unique process here that allows us to execute with precision and consistency even with the large variety and quantity of event we may do.”
How to ‘Vet’ a Good Caterer | Identifying a Good Caterer in Central Florida
A good caterer is essential to a memorable event. Food is always discussed, don’t let it be a disappointment. Good help can make a successful wedding, special event, business meeting or corporate event great. When trying to vet a good caterer, here are some tips to help you out.
- There are many quality caterers but you want one that is appropriate for your specific event. Don’t hire a caterer that has mainly done wedding work for a corporate event, unless you want a disaster. Each event has it’s own problems and situations, a wedding with a few hundred guests is not the same as a business meeting of thirty powerful CEOs that need to be impressed, or just your mom’s 60th birthday party. All caterers are not created equal.
- How do you want the food served? This is big, because things like a buffet, if not organized, can cause a monster headache. Food can be served in many different ways, sit down service, buffet, and food stations, so talk with your caterer. Find out what they have had success with before, and what they recommend. A good caterer may have serving suggestions. Also, discuss guest to server ratios. Some caterers severely under staff which leads to problems.
- If this is your first time working with this caterer, set up a tasting event. You are looking to evaluate their culinary style, as well as presentation. Great food that looks dull doesn’t go well for an extravagant event. Dinnerware should be provided, which gives you a chance to evaluate that as well.
- Check a caterer’s references. It’s a simple way to find out how they really are by speaking with past customers. Check reviews online too.
- When working with the caterer, include entertainers and other event staff in the headcount. Where will the event staff be served? Separate or with guests? These are things that need to be discussed.
Central Florida Catering | Puff ‘n Stuff Catering | Video
“The economy being what it is today we work with our clients to maximize their budgets and create incredible events with great creativity. We are a 30 year old catering company and we service all of Orlando and many other counties all around us. We pride ourselves on great cuisine, incredible service, and we have an amazing group of folks working with us to help us execute tremendous events everyday. The experience that our customers can expect to have when working with us really is one of true professionalism and a real attention to detail. We have a seasoned group of event planners, who work with you, to really execute your vision of the event. One of the unique features of working with us really is that you have the ability to have us as involved as you’d like us to be in your event. We can help you with your decor, or the entertainment, or we can certainly leave those to other folks if you’d like to bring them in. We can also help you find the right venue, we have over 100 venues in town here from casual to elaborate. Our company’s mission statement is passionately perfecting life’s celebrations and we look forward to doing that for you.”
Wedding, Renaissance party, convention, class reunion. Whatever the reason for the celebration, Puff ‘n Stuff Catering in Orlando will work with you to meet your needs, match your ideas and maximize your budget while delivering great food dishes such as sushi, steak kabobs, creative salads, fresh fruit platters, pastries and more. They’ll even help you with venue arrangement, decor, entertainment and anything else need to make your function memorable.
The Importance of Corporate Lunches | Central Florida Catering
A well done corporate lunch can help build relationships, and overall bring your company together. The employees appreciate the good will of a free solid lunch. Many studies have shown that eating together causes good feelings and releases endorphins. Also the lunch can be seen as a big Thank You for all your hard work.
Sure there is a little bit of awkwardness at first, whether the lunch is already paid for, and what to say and what not to say. Stay away from politics and religion as always. Guys be courteous to women even if it’s a male majority. Bigger companies that entail multiple floors, might find themselves seeing people they haven’t seen in years. Which is another reason that company lunches are so needed, because on the day to day basis everyone will probably talk to the same people over and over again without reaching out.
Consider planning a Corporate Lunch today with the help of Puff n Stuff Catering.
Importance of Corporate Lunches | Company Lunches Do's and Don'ts | Central Florida Catering
- Don’t place an order for the full group in a way that is not interpreted by the full group. One time a CEO determined we’d consume ‘family style’, entailing we would acquire a bundle of food, and we would all share.Trouble followed, he ordered in Chinese, and did not actually assure us non-Chinese speakers what he ordered. All the food was surprising. I detest surprises once it concerns my food. Do not articulate “Try it, you’ll like it”.I am not seven. Assure me what it is I’m about to eat, and do not be funny around it. I will be, to a lesser extent, mad if it is calamari and you assure me it is calamari, than whenever you assure me it is special shrimp and Iamb chomp into a suction cup. Not cool.
- Don’t try to talk about religious belief at a table full of people with wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Don’t try to talk over politics the least bit. Particularly when the discussion commences with the words “Your government”. Hey, last time I ascertained, you lived here as well, unless you’re commuting from Canada everyday.
- Do not make loud jokes about how attractive the women are. Seems sensible, considering as how there were women in attendance. And yet, it came about. I just put my head down and ate.
- Do not invite people to lunch, as a group, under the pretense of a company-sponsored excursion, then narrate it after wards they have eaten that “It adds up to $9 apiece” whilst you hold your hand out. Once they aforementioned “corporate lunch”, I naturally (and mentally) slipped the word “-sponsored” betwixt”corporate” and “lunch”, and was geared up to get my eat on free of charge. Nevertheless, acknowledging what I recognize about where I work, I also mentally prepared myself for the likeliness that I’d be amounting out of pocket. So I was prepared for it. And let down that I was once again proven right by these guys.
Do a corporate lunch right with Central Florida Catering Puff N Stuff.