Corporate Lunches In Orlando | Corporate Catering For Multi Day Events | Puff ‘n Stuff Catering
“With a lot of the clients if they have corporate business meeting coming in and they need lunch everyday from a Friday, Saturday, Sunday we can do that. We can do breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks. A lot of times they don’t have time for their clients to go out and have a lunch break. It’s just easier for us to go in there, it keeps them there, you don’t have to worry about them getting back. So that makes it that much easier for the client, you can keep them all in one space. We can do anything that’s small. I’m doing something this week, they wanted something nice and are doing VIPs for six people. So nothing is too small for us, whatever your needs are, we will try to accommodate you for any kind of event.”
Choosing a Central Florida Wedding Planner & Wedding Caterer
Why Is Puff ‘n Stuff Catering Different from other Florida Caterers?
“The thing that makes Puff ‘n Stuff unique from the other caterers, even though it sounds kind of cliche, really is our people. I know a lot of folks say that, but I truly believe in that here, within our culture. The Puff ‘n Stuff culture supports our team and it supports them in a way that it gives them the ability to excel at what they are doing. We have a unique process here that allows us to execute with precision and consistency even with the large variety and quantity of event we may do.”
How to ‘Vet’ a Good Caterer | Identifying a Good Caterer in Central Florida
A good caterer is essential to a memorable event. Food is always discussed, don’t let it be a disappointment. Good help can make a successful wedding, special event, business meeting or corporate event great. When trying to vet a good caterer, here are some tips to help you out.
- There are many quality caterers but you want one that is appropriate for your specific event. Don’t hire a caterer that has mainly done wedding work for a corporate event, unless you want a disaster. Each event has it’s own problems and situations, a wedding with a few hundred guests is not the same as a business meeting of thirty powerful CEOs that need to be impressed, or just your mom’s 60th birthday party. All caterers are not created equal.
- How do you want the food served? This is big, because things like a buffet, if not organized, can cause a monster headache. Food can be served in many different ways, sit down service, buffet, and food stations, so talk with your caterer. Find out what they have had success with before, and what they recommend. A good caterer may have serving suggestions. Also, discuss guest to server ratios. Some caterers severely under staff which leads to problems.
- If this is your first time working with this caterer, set up a tasting event. You are looking to evaluate their culinary style, as well as presentation. Great food that looks dull doesn’t go well for an extravagant event. Dinnerware should be provided, which gives you a chance to evaluate that as well.
- Check a caterer’s references. It’s a simple way to find out how they really are by speaking with past customers. Check reviews online too.
- When working with the caterer, include entertainers and other event staff in the headcount. Where will the event staff be served? Separate or with guests? These are things that need to be discussed.