Summer lovin’ and having a blast! Today’s featured wedding by An Affair To Remember really shows how a true summer wedding should be thrown. Beginning their big day at the beautiful Ritz Carlton, the couple wed and held an elegant cocktail hour at the luxury resort. The party then relocated to the bride’s parent’s home for a fairytale reception!
As guests arrived, they were greeted happily by Puff ‘n Stuff Catering staff with butler-passed beverage service and our delicious Red Pepper Hummus and Hand-Smashed Avocado Dip with freshly baked artisan bread and pita chips for dipping. Once guests settled in, a live band, Powerhouse, took the stage and got the party going! The dance floor filled, and then the crowd cleared to spy the cute couple as they had their first dance under the exquisite orchid and crystal chandelier by Raining Roses. After dancing up a storm, friends and family lined up for the feast Puff ‘n Stuff Catering had prepared for them. Four Dual Chef Attended Stations were set, displaying our culinary creations freshly cooked right before the guests eyes.
Dessert featured their beautiful wedding cake created by The Sugar Suite, along with Bananas Foster Flambe and “Create Your Own Sundae” stations, provided by Puff ‘n Stuff Catering. To conclude the evening, a stunning fireworks show choreographed to music lit up the night sky as guests were served cheesecake lollipops, and cookies and milk shots. A perfect way to end such a beautiful night! Read on to see the tasty menu, photos by Brian Adams PhotoGraphics, and a video highlight from Tampa Wonderworks Films.
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with herbed pita chips
Freshly Baked Lavush & Artisan Breads with whipped butter, e.v.o.o., aged balsamic & finishing salt
Hand Smashed Avocado with onion, crushed garlic and lime
Grilled Romaine Spring Mixed Greens
grilled hearts of romaine offered with a selection of toppings including shaved cantaloupe, julienne prosciutto, beets, diced tomato, red onion and a red wine vinaigrette; cherry tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, croutons, candied walnuts, bleu cheese, cheddar cheese, goat cheese, and a variety of dressings including red wine vinaigrette, balsamic vinaigrette and house made ranch
featuring three pasta dishes garnish with fried basil, served from Grana Padano chese wheels with freshly shredded parmesan and Romano cheeses on the side
1. Corn, Goat Cheese and Roasted Red Pepper Stuffed Ravioli finished in a pink vodka sauce (a la Timpano Restaurant)
2. Olives, Artichoke Hearts, Caramelized Onions with Pipette Pasta in house marinara
3. Mushrooms, Sun-Dried Tomato and Pine Nuts with Carbonara sauce, gemelli
Braised Short Ribs with Sweet Barbecue Glaze
served atop mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus, garnished with frizzled shallots
Carved Bourbon Glazed Virginia Ham with stone fruit chutney and spiced honey mustard
Coconut Crusted Mahi Mahi with blood orange reduction
Gruyère Potato Gratin
Honey-Glazed Baby Carrots
Bananas Foster Flambe with house made vanilla bean ice cream and cinnamon crisp
“Ice Cream, You Scream” Social
create your own sundaes with vanilla ice cream offered with a variety of toppings, sauces and fruits including caramel, chocolate hot fudge, candy sprinkles, chocolate chips, fresh sliced banana, strawberries, pineapple, whipped cream and chopped nuts
Assorted Gourmet Cheesecake Lollipops house made traditional cheesecake in fresh dipped milk chocolate, and peanut butter cheesecake in milk chocolate
Petite Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies served with a cold shot of milk
Late Night Snacks
Mini Pulled Pork Sliders
Mini Grilled Cheeses
Photographer: Brian Adams PhotoGraphics
Wedding Coordinator: An Affair To Remember
Cake: The Sugar Suite
Ceremony Venue: Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes
Musician: Strings and Things
Cinematographer: Tampa Wonderworks Films
DJ: Power DJ – Steve
Florist: Raining Roses
Transportation: Star Transportation
Rentals: Kirby Rentals
Chair Rentals: Panache
Hair and Make up: LeJeune Artistry
Valet: Valet Today!
Restrooms: Anderson Rentals
Ice Bar: Ice Pro
Fireworks: Fireworks by Santore
Real Weddings | Kelsey + Greg | Bayshore Boulevard Estate
Today’s real event is the romantic vintage-inspired wedding of Kelsey & Greg! The bride chose to hold her wedding and reception in the very place where she grew up. Filled with memories of her family, their special day created countless new memories with her newly expanded family and added character that no other venue could duplicate. The ceremony took place on the back lawn of the estate accented by pink floral arches lining the aisle, a waterfront view of the Gulf of Mexico, and a perfect sunset backdrop while the couple wed.
Following the ceremony, guests were escorted into the tented reception space which was beautifully adorned with floral vines and sparkling lights running up the walls and lining the tent ceiling. Large floral chandeliers filled the room with candlelight as Puff ‘n Stuff Catering served signature rosemary-infused lemonade and elegant hors d’oeuvres.
Soon after, a live band took the stage and got the party started! Guests were given silly glasses, stick on mustaches, glow in the dark wands, and other fun favors to make for an interesting night. After dancing up a storm, guests settled down to enjoy some of Puff ‘n Stuff Catering’s newest creations presented in fanciful chef bars. Following dinner the couple cut into their cakes and had a sweet ending to their fairytale day.
Happily-Ever-After Hors d’Oeuvres:
Eggplant Croutons with honey roasted tomatoes, kalamata olives and pine nut tapanade with Feta cheese
Whole Strawberries filled with sweet mascarpone cheese and topped with toasted almonds
Maryland Crab Cake Towers seared and served with a Cajun rémoulade
Duck Ropa Vieja Wontons with calabaza squash, napa cabbage, and a rioja demi sauce
Beef Nagamaki with a ginger soy mousse
North Carolina Stack A three bean bake sautéed with apples and onions and served with 4 Rivers house smoked beef brisket and Carolina coleslaw
Garden Dinner Action Stations:
Quesadillas Mojo roasted pork, chipotle grilled chicken, grilled hanger steak, balsamic roasted vegetables, pepper jack and cheddar cheeses, and all the trimmings
Tenderloin Chimichurri Chef carved beef tenderloin topped with chimichurri, frizzled leeks, pink peppercorns, and drizzled olive oil over white truffle mashed potatoes
Rose Chicken Tower Smoked raspberry and chipotle chicken roulade served on a grilled corn, peach and poblano salad and accompanied with a jalapeno corn muffin topped with a peach and raspberry jam
King Crab with Pink Grapefruit Lump king crab served on peeled grapefruit slices finished with a tangerine gastrique and lemon foam
Asian Trio Plate Beet-cured salmon sashimi, inside out California roll and summer vegetable spring roll with a thai peanut sauce
Tropical Tuna Ceviche Shot with a brunoise of tropical fruit
Zellwood Sweet Corn & Ricotta Fritters
Chef Paul’s Old South Seafood Stew A variety of the freshest seafood and shellfish served from an oversized pan into large mugs over orzo pasta and topped with peasant croutons
Tomato, Avocado & Goat Cheese Crostini
Pepper Berry Crusted Lamb Chops with crimson reduction
Mini Monte Cristo served with organic berry preserves and dusted with powder sugar
S’mores Outdoors Crunchy graham crackers held by an old fashioned wooden clothespin, dipped in decadent melted chocolate then swirled in creamy marshmallows and finished by being flame-toasted before your eyes
Mignardises (by Chocolate Pi)
Event Styling/Coordination: Zoe Gallina, Inc., Zoe Gallina
Photographer: Rayn Joseph Photographs, Ryan Joseph
Décor & Floral: Botanica Design Studio, Ian Prosser
Food and Beverage: Puff ‘n Stuff Catering, Special Event Planner: Aymee Brace
Quartet: Dillingham Quartet, David Dillingham
Cocktail Trio/Band: Simply Irresistible, Susan Criner
Videographer: Voila Cinematic, Jocelyn Karas
Rentals: U.S. Tent Rental, Steve Bruenner
Lounge Furniture: Room Service Rentals, Sarah Florio
Tent Draping: Design Elements, Shane Myers
Lighting: Baystage Lighting, Nicole Carballa
Wedding Cakes: Chocolate Pi, Kim Yelvington
Bride Hair/Make Up: Elena Joseph, Elena Joseph
Bridal Party Hair: Cimino Salon, Michael Cimino
Shuttle Buses: Skyline Limousines, Mark Anthony
Valet: 717 Parking, Lauren Ruiz
Getaway Car: Cole’s Classic Cars, Darrel Cole
Real Events | The Roosevelt 2.0 | Corporate Showcase
The Puff ‘n Stuff Catering team was excited to cater the The Roosevelt 2.0 Showcase on February 1, 2011. Formerly the quarters for Theodore Roosevelt’s horses during times of war, The Roosevelt 2.0 has been transformed into a beautiful environmentally friendly venue with gorgeous displays of art and wildlife. The event was a showcase for approximately
75 event industry professionals to experience all that The Roosevelt 2.0 and Puff ‘n Stuff Catering have to offer.
To complement the eco-friendly theme of this event, we featured primarily vegetarian dishes, excluding a Rose Chicken Tower chef bar for non-vegetarian guests. Our delicious vegetarian creations included some of our favorite hors d’oeuvres:
Artisanal Cheese Presentation– with hand-picked seasonal cheese assortments from small independent farms complimented by dried fruits, nuts, and crackers; each plate features a well-rounded selection of cheeses that represent a variety of flavors, textures and milk types
Kabob Skewers– with grape tomato, fresh mozzarella ball, Kalamata olive, and artichoke heart with aioli dip
For the main course Puff ‘n Stuff Catering featured two Chef Bar stations filled with a plentiful amounts of organic gourmet food fit to please every guest at the party:
Smoked Rose Chicken Tower– including raspberry and chipotle chicken roulade served on a grilled corn, peach and poblano salad and accompanied with a jalapeno corn muffin topped with a peach and raspberry jam
Oriental Wok Station– cooked to order with bok choy, straw mushrooms, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, baby corn, bamboo shoots, shiitake mushrooms, savoy cabbage, stir-fried in a ginger-garlic sauce and served over house-made vegetable fried rice in pagoda pails with chopsticks
For the perfectly portioned dessert, guests enjoyed a selection of our “Little Luxuries” presented in a variety of glass stemware – fresh fruit compote layered with vanilla cream, silky chocolate mousse, carrot cake, dulce de leche cheesecake, tiramisu, key lime with crushed graham crackers, red velvet and cream cheese icing, peanut butter chocolate mousse, German chocolate cake, strawberry shortcake.
Caterer: Puff ‘n Stuff Catering
Photographer: Matthew Kent from Matthew R Photo
Entertainment: Stilt Walker (Provided by Roosevelt 2.0)
Real Events | Jannus Live | Corporate Celebration
It’s time to showcase another real client event! Today we are sharing a large corporate medical party held at Jannus Live on February 3rd. Originally designed for public concerts, this was the first corporate event held at the Jannus Stadiums.
The theme for this event was “glow” in the dark; from tables to chairs, even the bar, everything was lit up with neon colors. Neon chandeliers hung from the trees outside to add a retro feel to the event. The evening’s program included the company’s monthly agenda followed by a comedian and live band.
To complement the futuristic event theme, we decided to spice up the party and create four Chef Bars showcasing delicious meals such as:
- Bastille Salad Station – displaying grilled hearts of romaine offered with a selection of toppings to include shaved cantaloupe, julienne prosciutto, grilled chicken, marinated artichoke hearts, diced tomato, pickled red onion with choice of red wine vinaigrette, ranch, honey mustard, balsamic vinaigrette
- Slider Station – with an assortment of sliders on silver dollar rolls, to include: jumbo lump crab cake with Cajun rémoulade, fried chicken and sausage gravy, pulled pork slider served with shaved sweet potato fries and assorted condiments
- Fresh Sashimi & Sushi Rolls – hand rolled from our freshest seafood including: spicy tuna, yellowtail, crab, sea bass, fresh or smoked salmon, scallops, or shrimp with wasabi, pickled ginger and soy sauce, accompanied by spicy mustard and eel sauce
- Macaroni & Cheese Bar with Grilled Chicken – Chefs cook and assemble guests’ selection of traditional elbow macaroni with cheddar cheese or orecchiette with blended Italian cheeses then top it off with their choice of applewood-smoked bacon, grilled chicken strips, crispy fried onions, mushrooms, jalapenos, smoked ham bits, black olives and tomato salsa
- Gourmet Petite Desserts – a selection of favorites: strawberry Frangipane cream tarts, chocolate cups filled with raspberry and chocolate mousse, chocolate pecan pies, chocolate éclairs, profiteroles, fruit tarts, sacher tortes, chocolate truffles, mocha cakes, French hazelnut cake, chocolate truffles, coconut macaroons, cream horns, chocolate-dipped strawberries and chocolate-dipped cheesecake lollipops coated with crunchy ground pistachio
Caterer: Puff ‘n Stuff Catering, Special Event Planner – Aymee Brace
Photographer: Aaron Lockwood Photography
Planner: Georgia Watson Events
Band: Will Erikson and the Local Roots
Comedian: Philly Plowden.
All Decor: IM Events
Real Events | Chen Wedding | Downtown Tampa
Today’s featured event is a small, elegant wedding that took place in early January. The ceremony was held on the rooftop terrace at 220 West 7th in downtown Tampa as the couple and their guests overlooked a scenic waterfront vista. The romantic, chandelier-lit reception was held in a raw space on the building’s ground floor, which was opened specially for the couple’s wedding day. Their reception is quite unique – it was the first and will be the only to take place in the space. Once finished, it will be a private, commercial office. Puff ‘n Stuff Catering Special Event Planner, Aymee Brace, helped the bride find this unique space, and several vendors helped create a romantic ambiance in this edgy, industrial venue.
The “icing on the cake” of the menu was our reproduction of the bride’s favorite dish, Shanghai Style Grouper, from local restaurant, Mitchell’s Fish Market. The restaurant shared the recipe with our Chef and he produced the meal with our interpretation of the side dishes.
- Maryland Crab Cake Towers – pan seared and served with a Cajun rémoulade
- Mini Angus Cheeseburgers – served with tomato, pickle & mustard and served with a mini cone of sweet potato fries
- “Soup & Sandwich” Bianco Panini – with mozzarella, sweet onion, fresh tomatoes, arugula, Gorgonzola, and e.v.o.o. grilled on focaccia and served with a tomato‑basil soup shooter
- Grouper Shanghai Style – on a bed of white rice and spinach steamed with ginger infusion
- Oak Grilled Vegetable Display – eggplant, summer squash, zucchini, asparagus, purple onion, Portobellos, bell peppers, artichoke hearts and other seasonal vegetables rubbed with balsamic and olive oil, then grilled over an oak fire served with a sunshine aioli dip
- Mashed Potato Bar – with creamy Yukon gold mashed, garlic smashed, red skins, and sweet potatoes topped and baked with pecans and marshmallows, presented in Cosmo glasses and offered with a variety of toppings including crisp applewood smoked bacon, sour cream, caramelized Vidalia onions, cheddar cheese, marshmallows, whipped butter, chives, and cinnamon sugar dust
- Bowtie Pasta – with marinara or alfredo sauce and guest’s choice of applewood‑smoked bacon, crispy fried onions, wild mushrooms or shaved Parmesan cheese
- Lobster Mac ‘n Cheese – fresh Grana Padano cheese with lobster, prosciutto, petit pois, garnished with fried basil and a coral cheddar tuile accompanied with a small caesar salad served in a specialty glass with a focaccia breadstick
To conclude the evening, the couple wanted to leave the guests in awe with our decadent dessert displays:
- Chef Attended Traditional Bananas Foster Flambé– warm butter & rum sautéed bananas served over vanilla bean ice cream with a cinnamon crisp
- Gourmet Petite Desserts– including strawberry Frangipane cream tarts, chocolate cups filled with raspberry and chocolate mousse, chocolate pecan pies, chocolate éclairs, profiteroles, fruit tarts, sacher tortes, chocolate truffles, mocha cakes, French hazelnut cake, chocolate truffles, coconut macaroons covered in Dark Chocolate, cream horns, chocolate‑dipped strawberries and chocolate‑dipped cheesecake lollipops coated with crunchy ground pistachio
Photographer: Divine Light Photography
Florist: La Vie en Rose
Lighting: Bay Stage Lighting
Planner: Anna Richardson at Lucia Paul Design
Real Events | An Evening with Dali | Salvador Dali Museum
At Puff ‘n Stuff Catering, we pride ourselves in delighting our clients and love to see them return to book additional events! Today’s featured event is our most recent event for JMC Properties, An Evening with Dali, which was held at the brand new Salvador Dali Museum in St.Petersburg, FL. JMC Properties was the first company to host a private event at this venue, which took place on January 26th.
The night began with a cocktail hour at Ovation, which is one of JMC’s newest properties. As guests arrived, they were served scrumptious butler passed-hors d’oeuvres including Fresh Fruit Brochettes with pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew & strawberries presented on bamboo skewers and served with a side of mango citrus dipping sauce, and our homemade Roasted Pepper Hummus with herbed pita chips.
Afterwards guests were shuttled to the Salvador Dali Museum where they enjoyed a private tour of the new facility and delicious Puff ‘n Stuff Catering creations such as:
• Mini Grilled Beef Tenderloin Kabobs– with peppers and onions
• Cheesy Onion Delight– blend of Asiago, parmesan and cream cheese with shallots and chives on brioche toast rounds
• Baked Stuffed Mushroom Caps– filled with fresh spinach & feta
• Pan-Seared Chicken & Artichoke Brochettes– in a chardonnay cream sauce
• Spanish Paella Valencia – served from an authentic paella skillet with striped clams, saffron rice, shrimp, sea scallops, grilled chicken and chorizo sausage tossed with capers, roasted peppers, artichoke hearts and spring peas with Manchego cheese toast
• Traditional Flan– topped with a creamy caramel sauce
Photographer: Gina Leigh Photography
Caterer: Puff ‘n Stuff Catering, Special Event Planner – Aymee Brace
DJ: Live Spanish musician, Daryal Erdem
Planner: Anna Richardson, Lucia Paul Design
Bar: uDream Events
Real Events | The Regent VIP Opening | Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Puff ‘n Stuff catering was very pleased to be a part of the VIP Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony of The Regent on January 14th, 2011. One of Tampa’s newest venues, the space can hold up to 1,400 reception guests or 650 guests at a plated dinner event. Wood floors, marble statues, and a gorgeous patio lined with white columns add to the beauty of this new facility. This event space is focused toward the use of the community and their needs and surprisingly the community was very involved and anxious for the opening of this venue. 150 guests attended the Friday evening VIP Event, and throngs of excited community residents also attended the Grand Opening the following day. All were eager to see what the Regent had to offer to this city.
Puff ‘n Stuff catering is one of eight preferred caterers for The Regent and was the exclusive caterer at the VIP Opening Event. The event started with delicious Hors d’Oeuvres including Chilled Gazpacho Shooters; Tomato, Chicken, and Avocado Costini’s; and our Maryland Crab Cake Towers, which are pan seared and served with a Cajun remoulade. The main courses for this event featured a combination of some of our Chef’s favorites:
- Caesar Salad Chef Bar- Caesar salad made to order and plated by the Chef
- Lobster Mac ‘n Cheese Chef Bar- fresh Grana Padano cheese with lobster, prosciutto, petit pois, garnished with fried basil and a coral cheddar tuile
- Gourmet Mashed Potato Bar- guests choice of creamy Yukon gold mash, garlic smashed red skins and sweet potatoes topped and baked with pecans and marshmallows. The mashed potatoes are presented in Cosmo glasses and offered with a variety of toppings including crisp applewood smoked bacon, sour cream, caramelized Vidalia onions, cheddar cheese, marshmallows, whipped butter, chives, and cinnamon sugar dust
- Mediterranean Sampler- hummus, tabouleh, Greek olives, baba ghanouj, and tzatziki sauce with crisp pita chips and flatbread crackers
- Tomato & Fresh Mozzarella Skewers- marinated fresh mozzarella skewered with cherry tomatoes and fresh basil
The VIP Opening for The Regent was an exciting and successful event. Puff ‘n Stuff Catering was honored to participate and pleased to see the community so involved and enthusiastic about their new local venue. We look forward to many great events at The Regent!
Caterer: Puff ‘n Stuff Catering, Special Event Planner – Aymee Brace
Venue: The Regent
Photographer: Matthew R Photo (Matthew Kent)
Uplighting, Drape and Bars: Extravaganza Productions
Linen: Connie Duglin
Real Events | "Club NACE" | Tampa NACE Chapter
December is always a busy month at Puff ‘n Stuff Catering, and we love having the opportunity to cater holiday parties of all styles and sizes. One event in particular stood out as an incredibly successful and non-traditional style party – the Tampa Bay NACE (National Association of Catering Executives) December event.
The evening was a fun showcase with everything, from the cuisine and drinks to entertainment and photography, provided by local NACE members. As described in the January NACE Newsletter, the evening was a hit! “In true Tampa Bay NACE style, T Pepin’s Hospitality Centre was transformed into “ClubNACE” – a makeshift dance club complete with “bouncers” at the door, VIP wristbands, and roaming cocktail waitresses offering a progressive signature cocktail service beginning with champagne shooters with mint marshmallows.
Puff ‘n Stuff Catering provided both butler-passed and demonstration style, chef-attended hors d’oeuvres including duck ropa vieja wontons and lobster beignets. In addition to the open bar, guests enjoyed five different signature drinks – one served every 45 minutes – throughout the night. Thank you to everyone who participated and helped make this night AMAZING!”
Catering: Puff ‘n Stuff Catering
Cocktail Waitresses: UDream Events
Coffee: Cafe Ala Carte
Draping & Dance Floor: conceptBAIT
DJ/ Entertainment: Marvelless Mark
Event Management: Sandy Rule Events
Flowers: Botanica International Design Studio
Furniture Rentals: Room Service
Lighting: Bay Stage Lighting
Photography: R. Joseph Photographics
Photo Booth: ShutterBooth
Menu and Food Station Signage: A Fine Press
Valet: 2-4-1 Valet
Venue: T Pepin’s Hospitality Centre
Chef Paul on Orlando's Fox 35 Morning Show | Lobster Mac 'n Cheese | March of Dimes Signature Chefs
Puff ‘n Stuff Catering’s Executive Chef, Paul Lorrain, visited Orlando’s Fox 35 Morning Show today to demonstrate an “at home” version of our popular Lobster Mac ‘n Cheese, and help promote the March of Dimes 2010 Signature Chefs event.
Hosted by anchor Heidi Hatch, Chef Paul taught viewers how to make Lobster Mac ‘n Cheese, as well as a beautiful Cheddar Cheese Tuile to garnish this tasty dish. We were excited for the opportunity to share a fun recipe, while helping spread the word about the March of Dimes’ annual gala fundraiser, Signature Chefs.
Chef Paul and 11 other top executive chefs from Central Florida will be paired with local community celebrities to prepare a gourmet feast for a fun-filled evening. Participants are invited to bid in a live and silent auction that will include priceless dining and travel packages. Guests experience an amazing evening filled with delicious foods and wine pairings and the feeling that comes with philanthropic compassion, since proceeds benefit the March of Dimes.
The event is Thursday, October 21st at The Ballroom at Church Street and tickets ($195) are still available by calling 407-599-5077.
If you missed the Fox 35 Morning Show today, you can watch Chef Paul’s video right here.
The Lobster Mac ‘n Cheese recipe is also included, and we encourage you to try it at home soon!
Lobster Mac ‘n Cheese
Demonstrated by Chef Paul Lorrain – “Not your momma’s mac ‘n cheese!”
1 Cup Lobster meat, fresh
1 Cup Peas
½ Cup Prosciutto, chopped or thinly sliced
2 TBSP Extra virgin olive oil
2 Cups Pasta, cooked
2 Cups Heavy cream
1 Cup Grana Padana cheese, grated
1 Pinch Nutmeg
½ TSP White pepper
½ lb Butter
2 Egg yolks
1 Cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
6 Basil leaves
1 Cup Vegetable oil
In a saucepan, heat the heavy cream, beaten egg yolks, nutmeg and white pepper. Stir and bring to a simmer. Add the grated Grana Padana cheese and butter, mixing well.
In a large, greased saucepan, sprinkle the cheddar cheese into four piles, and melt over medium heat. Lift the cheese out of the saucepan with a spatula, and drape over a small upside-down bowl to form a semi-cup. Allow cheese to cool and harden.
Heat the vegetable oil in a small saucepan. Drop in the whole basil leaves, frying them until they cease bubbling. Remove and place on a paper towel to drain.
In a large saucepan, sauté the prosciutto in the extra virgin olive oil. Add the peas, pasta and Grana Padana cheese sauce. Warm all ingredients through, and add the lobster meat, stirring until it is completely cooked. Season to taste.
Place the cheese tuile cup on a plate, scoop pasta into the cup, and allow it to flow onto the plate. Garnish with fried basil leaf and serve.