Choosing a Central Florida Wedding Planner & Wedding Caterer
Why Is Puff ‘n Stuff Catering Different from other Florida Caterers?
“The thing that makes Puff ‘n Stuff unique from the other caterers, even though it sounds kind of cliche, really is our people. I know a lot of folks say that, but I truly believe in that here, within our culture. The Puff ‘n Stuff culture supports our team and it supports them in a way that it gives them the ability to excel at what they are doing. We have a unique process here that allows us to execute with precision and consistency even with the large variety and quantity of event we may do.”
How to ‘Vet’ a Good Caterer | Identifying a Good Caterer in Central Florida
A good caterer is essential to a memorable event. Food is always discussed, don’t let it be a disappointment. Good help can make a successful wedding, special event, business meeting or corporate event great. When trying to vet a good caterer, here are some tips to help you out.
- There are many quality caterers but you want one that is appropriate for your specific event. Don’t hire a caterer that has mainly done wedding work for a corporate event, unless you want a disaster. Each event has it’s own problems and situations, a wedding with a few hundred guests is not the same as a business meeting of thirty powerful CEOs that need to be impressed, or just your mom’s 60th birthday party. All caterers are not created equal.
- How do you want the food served? This is big, because things like a buffet, if not organized, can cause a monster headache. Food can be served in many different ways, sit down service, buffet, and food stations, so talk with your caterer. Find out what they have had success with before, and what they recommend. A good caterer may have serving suggestions. Also, discuss guest to server ratios. Some caterers severely under staff which leads to problems.
- If this is your first time working with this caterer, set up a tasting event. You are looking to evaluate their culinary style, as well as presentation. Great food that looks dull doesn’t go well for an extravagant event. Dinnerware should be provided, which gives you a chance to evaluate that as well.
- Check a caterer’s references. It’s a simple way to find out how they really are by speaking with past customers. Check reviews online too.
- When working with the caterer, include entertainers and other event staff in the headcount. Where will the event staff be served? Separate or with guests? These are things that need to be discussed.
Central Florida Catering | Puff ‘n Stuff Catering | Video
“The economy being what it is today we work with our clients to maximize their budgets and create incredible events with great creativity. We are a 30 year old catering company and we service all of Orlando and many other counties all around us. We pride ourselves on great cuisine, incredible service, and we have an amazing group of folks working with us to help us execute tremendous events everyday. The experience that our customers can expect to have when working with us really is one of true professionalism and a real attention to detail. We have a seasoned group of event planners, who work with you, to really execute your vision of the event. One of the unique features of working with us really is that you have the ability to have us as involved as you’d like us to be in your event. We can help you with your decor, or the entertainment, or we can certainly leave those to other folks if you’d like to bring them in. We can also help you find the right venue, we have over 100 venues in town here from casual to elaborate. Our company’s mission statement is passionately perfecting life’s celebrations and we look forward to doing that for you.”
Wedding, Renaissance party, convention, class reunion. Whatever the reason for the celebration, Puff ‘n Stuff Catering in Orlando will work with you to meet your needs, match your ideas and maximize your budget while delivering great food dishes such as sushi, steak kabobs, creative salads, fresh fruit platters, pastries and more. They’ll even help you with venue arrangement, decor, entertainment and anything else need to make your function memorable.
Connect with Wedding Planners and Vendors Online | Central Florida Catering
In the latest in Wedding planning comes Web 2.0 site www.BridalTweet.com. It is an online community to help give business professionals free advice and the opportunity to market to the brides. Seems like a good idea and there is definitely a market for it.
On first impression the home page is quite busy. They claim to have over 23,000 visitors monthly already. The forums have quite an active community.
While the focus is on the bride, hey it is HER big day, don’t forget it takes a whole group of people to make sure everything comes together.. caterers, dress makers, DJs, cake makers, decorators, wedding planners, engravers and photographers make sure everything moves.
Tasty Indian Food Choices | Livening Your Catered Events | Central Florida Catering
Why not spice up your event with a traditional and festive Indian Food spread that will delight and intrigue your guests pallets? Indian Food is fun and interesting and there is a wide variety to choose from including Indian Curry recipes & Indian Dessert recipes.
Pickle recipes, chaat, koftas, dosas, and Jain and Punjabi preparations like aloo mutter and malai paneer are great traditional vegetarian recipes that can be found in Indian Cuisine. For our non-vegetarians, there are numerous options that will tantalize your taste buds as well. Seafood recipes like Bengali, Malabar, and Goan, are sure to excite your guests.
India and Indian food are diverse and exciting with many varieties and styles from Mughlai, South Indian, Guajarati, even coastal food.