It’s time to showcase another real client event! Today we are sharing a large corporate medical party held at Jannus Live on February 3rd. Originally designed for public concerts, this was the first corporate event held at the Jannus Stadiums.
The theme for this event was “glow” in the dark; from tables to chairs, even the bar, everything was lit up with neon colors. Neon chandeliers hung from the trees outside to add a retro feel to the event. The evening’s program included the company’s monthly agenda followed by a comedian and live band.
To complement the futuristic event theme, we decided to spice up the party and create four Chef Bars showcasing delicious meals such as:
- Bastille Salad Station – displaying grilled hearts of romaine offered with a selection of toppings to include shaved cantaloupe, julienne prosciutto, grilled chicken, marinated artichoke hearts, diced tomato, pickled red onion with choice of red wine vinaigrette, ranch, honey mustard, balsamic vinaigrette
- Slider Station – with an assortment of sliders on silver dollar rolls, to include: jumbo lump crab cake with Cajun rémoulade, fried chicken and sausage gravy, pulled pork slider served with shaved sweet potato fries and assorted condiments
- Fresh Sashimi & Sushi Rolls – hand rolled from our freshest seafood including: spicy tuna, yellowtail, crab, sea bass, fresh or smoked salmon, scallops, or shrimp with wasabi, pickled ginger and soy sauce, accompanied by spicy mustard and eel sauce
- Macaroni & Cheese Bar with Grilled Chicken – Chefs cook and assemble guests’ selection of traditional elbow macaroni with cheddar cheese or orecchiette with blended Italian cheeses then top it off with their choice of applewood-smoked bacon, grilled chicken strips, crispy fried onions, mushrooms, jalapenos, smoked ham bits, black olives and tomato salsa
- Gourmet Petite Desserts – a selection of favorites: strawberry Frangipane cream tarts, chocolate cups filled with raspberry and chocolate mousse, chocolate pecan pies, chocolate éclairs, profiteroles, fruit tarts, sacher tortes, chocolate truffles, mocha cakes, French hazelnut cake, chocolate truffles, coconut macaroons, cream horns, chocolate-dipped strawberries and chocolate-dipped cheesecake lollipops coated with crunchy ground pistachio
Caterer: Puff ‘n Stuff Catering, Special Event Planner – Aymee Brace
Photographer: Aaron Lockwood Photography
Planner: Georgia Watson Events
Band: Will Erikson and the Local Roots
Comedian: Philly Plowden.
All Decor: IM Events