At Puff ‘n Stuff Catering, we pride ourselves in delighting our clients and love to see them return to book additional events! Today’s featured event is our most recent event for JMC Properties, An Evening with Dali, which was held at the brand new Salvador Dali Museum in St.Petersburg, FL. JMC Properties was the first company to host a private event at this venue, which took place on January 26th.
The night began with a cocktail hour at Ovation, which is one of JMC’s newest properties. As guests arrived, they were served scrumptious butler passed-hors d’oeuvres including Fresh Fruit Brochettes with pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew & strawberries presented on bamboo skewers and served with a side of mango citrus dipping sauce, and our homemade Roasted Pepper Hummus with herbed pita chips.
Afterwards guests were shuttled to the Salvador Dali Museum where they enjoyed a private tour of the new facility and delicious Puff ‘n Stuff Catering creations such as:
• Mini Grilled Beef Tenderloin Kabobs– with peppers and onions
• Cheesy Onion Delight– blend of Asiago, parmesan and cream cheese with shallots and chives on brioche toast rounds
• Baked Stuffed Mushroom Caps– filled with fresh spinach & feta
• Pan-Seared Chicken & Artichoke Brochettes– in a chardonnay cream sauce
• Spanish Paella Valencia – served from an authentic paella skillet with striped clams, saffron rice, shrimp, sea scallops, grilled chicken and chorizo sausage tossed with capers, roasted peppers, artichoke hearts and spring peas with Manchego cheese toast
• Traditional Flan– topped with a creamy caramel sauce
Photographer: Gina Leigh Photography
Caterer: Puff ‘n Stuff Catering, Special Event Planner – Aymee Brace
DJ: Live Spanish musician, Daryal Erdem
Planner: Anna Richardson, Lucia Paul Design
Bar: uDream Events