Its time to showcase another real client event! Today we are sharing images from the Anglo Couture and Paper Presence Grand Opening – “The Big G.O.” – on January 11, 2011. This event was an opportunity for local wedding industry pros to celebrate the opening of St. Petersburg’s newest couture bridal gown and custom stationery designers’ showrooms, which are located at 689 Central Ave. The atmosphere and décor were fun and creative, and the food was themed as a dressed up version of “everyday comfort foods.” The showroom was adorned with beautiful Anglo Couture gowns, and the fun invites, signage and menu cards were provided by Paper Presence. Approximately 80 guests and fellow vendors attended the evening hosted by proprietors, Vicky Anglo of Anglo Couture and Andrea McMahon of Paper Presence.
The menu for the evening featured delicious Butler Passed Hors d’Oeuvres such as our
- “Soup and Sandwich” Bianco Panini with Mozzarella, sweet onion, fresh tomatoes, arugula, Gorgonzola, and e.v.o.o. grilled on focaccia and served with a tomato-basil soup shooter.
- Lollipop Trio with Goat cheese & mascarpone with sun-dried tomatoes, coated in pistachios; Saga blue & grape covered in walnuts; port wine cheddar rolled in toasted almonds.
- Fresh Fruit Brochettes with pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew & strawberries presented on bamboo skewers, served with mango citrus dipping sauce.
- Miniature Beef Wellington puff pastries filled with beef tenderloin and wild mushrooms, with Bearnaise sauce.
- Wine-Poaches Chicken Cornet with applewood-smoked bacon crème fraiche in a savory cornet.
- Arugula Pesto Crostini with Gorgonzola and chopped Walnuts.
Puff ‘n Stuff Catering also provided a Donut Holes Dessert Bar. The donut holes were filled with decadent homemade glaze and powder served with an assortment of toppings to include: Belgium milk chocolate fondue, spiked caramel sauce, peanut butter sauce, chopped nuts, colorful candy sprinkles, berry compote, shredded coconut, Oreo and heath bar crumbles.
The event was a great success and we were thrilled to be there for the party! Nothing is more rewarding for our team than the sighs of happy clients at the end of fun evening. The ladies of Anglo Couture and Paper Presence thanked all of the participating vendors by saying, “It was an amazing evening thanks to our vendors. Everyone enjoyed the great food, drinks and company. I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate this milestone, but with my peers and friends. We were eating the donut holes all night!”
Caterer: Puff ‘n Stuff Catering, Special Event Planner – Aymee Brace
Photographer: Carrie Wildes Photography
Displayed Gowns/Host: Anglo Couture
Florist: Events in Bloom
Signage/Invites/Host: Paper Presence
Bar: uDream Events