Choosing a Central Florida Wedding Planner & Wedding Caterer
October 8, 2010 by Puff 'n Stuff Catering | comments
“My name is Arlene Cornelia Blake and I am the owner of Designs by Cornelia Weddings & Events. I specialize in weddings but I also do corporate events and parties, especially ladies nights. When someones looking for a wedding planner they should definitely look for someone they have a good vibe with and can develop a good relationship with. This is someone they are going to be working with for at least twelve or so months, so they wanna make sure that the relationship will be there and the person is just as excited about their wedding as they are. Puff ‘n Stuff has been the one caterer I’ve always gone to from the beginning of starting out my company. They are the one caterer whom I find always can work with my clients budgets, they have always proved a excellent level of service, the presentation has always been wonderful. Oh my goodness, my favorite dish from Puff ‘n Stuff? I love their stuffed mushrooms, those are yummy, their crab cake towers are really good and their cheesecake lollipops are one of my favorite things that they make. They actually take a cheesecake ball, dip it in white chocolate, and then drizzle it with another color chocolate or sometimes put pistachios on it. Guests always leave the wedding talking about the food and how great everything looks. They always do a wonderful job, and their crew on the day of a wedding are absolutely amazing. They always come through and help out.”

6 Responses to “Choosing a Central Florida Wedding Planner & Wedding Caterer”

1. Brooke says:

This article features two of my top references in the areas of vendors in Central Florida; Arlene Blake & Puff ‘n Stuff! I’ve had the pleasure of working with both and they’re as fantastic as Arlene articulates. Arlene herself is just perfection! And my mouth is watering just remembering how delicious the food Puff ‘n Stuff has to offer as well as the impeccable staff and presentation.

2. Atiya Goodin says:

Interviewee has Great Charisma! She was very informative and gave wonderful examples of what to expect from Puff and Stuff Catering!

3. fenderbirds says:

nice article, keep the posts coming

4. livelybrowsers says:

Thanks for good stuff

5. roclafamilia says:

Helpful blog, bookmarked the website with hopes to read more!

6. ocala food says:

Arlene is a sweetheart and she goes over the top in all affairs she caters. She was great to work with and a true pleasure as our main supplier.

Puff 'n Stuff Catering is a full service wedding, corporate & holiday event caterer and planner serving the greater Orlando Area and all of Central Florida including Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Volusia and Lake counties. Puff 'n Stuff Catering has catered simple meals to buffets to gourmet dinners for private & public functions in areas such as Downtown Orlando, Winter Park, Maitland, Windermere, Lake Mary, Bay Hill, Belle Isle, Oviedo, Clermont, Heathrow, Thornton Park, Lake Nona, Isleworth, Delaney Park and Lake Buena Vista. Our experienced catering staff has worked in office buildings, private homes, convention centers, conference rooms, meeting halls, churches and almost every other place more then two people gather. Puff 'n Stuff Catering offers Vegan, Vegetarian and Eco Friendly Catering. If you are looking for the best caterer in Orlando that can fit your event budget, contact Orlando Caterer, Puff 'n Stuff Catering today.