In the latest in Wedding planning comes Web 2.0 site www.BridalTweet.com. It is an online community to help give business professionals free advice and the opportunity to market to the brides. Seems like a good idea and there is definitely a market for it.
On first impression the home page is quite busy. They claim to have over 23,000 visitors monthly already. The forums have quite an active community.
While the focus is on the bride, hey it is HER big day, don’t forget it takes a whole group of people to make sure everything comes together.. caterers, dress makers, DJs, cake makers, decorators, wedding planners, engravers and photographers make sure everything moves.
Finding a lunch caterer in Orlando | Central Florida Catering
Finding a lunch caterer in Orlando can be a difficult process. In a city so big and diverse, just finding the perfect caterer for your wedding or corporate lunch will be hard. One thing that typically seems to work well is to look at customer reviews.
“We knew the food was going to be amazing, because it always is with Puff N’ Stuff…” Roy + Tina = Married
“Wow, So cool Didn’t Know you were on Facebook. 5 years ago I had you guys Catering My Wedding at the Oak Tub Inn. I loved everything was great ♥” Thanks… Sarah L.
“Nice mention today in The Florida Bride’s Blog “Orlando Wedding ~ Jess & Blake”. Always a pleasure to work with vendor partners like Puff ‘n Stuff Catering.”
“Nicolle Avery and John put together this amazing wedding. They had a “Lovefest” where everyone just poured out their joy of why these two are amazing friends, and I was so happy to be apart of it. It all took place at the Maitland Art Center.
They also had a dream team of vendors that Kristen McDonald withBlush by Brandee Gaar helped put together including Puff ‘n Stuff Catering.”
Also check out a Caterer’s Yelp page and see if they have positive reviews .
While finding a lunch caterer in Orlando can be hard, hopefully we made it a little bit easier for you.
Tasty Indian Food Choices | Livening Your Catered Events | Central Florida Catering
Why not spice up your event with a traditional and festive Indian Food spread that will delight and intrigue your guests pallets? Indian Food is fun and interesting and there is a wide variety to choose from including Indian Curry recipes & Indian Dessert recipes.
Pickle recipes, chaat, koftas, dosas, and Jain and Punjabi preparations like aloo mutter and malai paneer are great traditional vegetarian recipes that can be found in Indian Cuisine. For our non-vegetarians, there are numerous options that will tantalize your taste buds as well. Seafood recipes like Bengali, Malabar, and Goan, are sure to excite your guests.
India and Indian food are diverse and exciting with many varieties and styles from Mughlai, South Indian, Guajarati, even coastal food.
Importance of Corporate Lunches | Company Lunches Do's and Don'ts | Central Florida Catering
- Don’t place an order for the full group in a way that is not interpreted by the full group. One time a CEO determined we’d consume ‘family style’, entailing we would acquire a bundle of food, and we would all share.Trouble followed, he ordered in Chinese, and did not actually assure us non-Chinese speakers what he ordered. All the food was surprising. I detest surprises once it concerns my food. Do not articulate “Try it, you’ll like it”.I am not seven. Assure me what it is I’m about to eat, and do not be funny around it. I will be, to a lesser extent, mad if it is calamari and you assure me it is calamari, than whenever you assure me it is special shrimp and Iamb chomp into a suction cup. Not cool.
- Don’t try to talk about religious belief at a table full of people with wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Don’t try to talk over politics the least bit. Particularly when the discussion commences with the words “Your government”. Hey, last time I ascertained, you lived here as well, unless you’re commuting from Canada everyday.
- Do not make loud jokes about how attractive the women are. Seems sensible, considering as how there were women in attendance. And yet, it came about. I just put my head down and ate.
- Do not invite people to lunch, as a group, under the pretense of a company-sponsored excursion, then narrate it after wards they have eaten that “It adds up to $9 apiece” whilst you hold your hand out. Once they aforementioned “corporate lunch”, I naturally (and mentally) slipped the word “-sponsored” betwixt”corporate” and “lunch”, and was geared up to get my eat on free of charge. Nevertheless, acknowledging what I recognize about where I work, I also mentally prepared myself for the likeliness that I’d be amounting out of pocket. So I was prepared for it. And let down that I was once again proven right by these guys.
Do a corporate lunch right with Central Florida Catering Puff N Stuff.